|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||6pcs in a box, 10boxes in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Brushed Stainless Steel Glass Standoffs||DIA:||50mm|
|Material:||SS304(V2A) / SS316(V4A) /SS316L||Color:||Brushed Or Polished|
|Glass Thickness:||6mm-21.52mm||Type:||Solid Or Hollow|
Stainless and Glass Balustrade Brushed Stainless Steel Glass Standoffs
1. Type: solid or hollow ones could be supplied according needs
2. Material: V2A(SS304) or V4A(SS316) ones are available.
3. Screws: M10 or M12, could be adjusted according to the glass thickness.
4. Surface treatment could be brushd or polished.
5. Black or transparent rubbers can be supplied according to requirements.
6. Production time needs 35-45days according to final quantities.
7. Bespoke dimensions could be supplied according to requirements.
This series could be costomized according to your drawings or samples.
These standoffs are used in glass balustrades for balcony, staircase, stairs, pool fencing in commercial and residential buildings according to needs.
|Item||Stainless and Glass Balustrade Brushed Stainless Steel Glass Standoffs|
|Packing||bag + box + carton + pallet|
|Type||Stianless steel polisehd glas standoffs|
by sea, by air or by Express.
|Payment term||T/T 30% deposit, 70% balance payed according to the documents copy.|
|Departure port||Qingdao or according to needs|
|Delivery term||FOB, CIF, CFR, DDU, DAP|
304 is the basic chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel and has been found suitable for a wide range of applications. It is the most readily available in a variery of prodcut forms. This grade is easy to form and fabricate with excellent resistance to corrosion
316 offers more corrosion-resistance through the addition of molybdunum. This grade is desirable where the possibility of severe corrosion exists, such as heavy industrial atmospheres and marine environments.
316L is the low carbon version of 316.
Care of Stainless Steel.
- Use pater or other protective wrapping one the surface of the stainless steel until processing is complete.
- Handle stainless steel with clean gloves or cloths to guard against stains or finger marks.
- Avoid the use of oily rags or greasy cloths when wiping the surface
- If possible, rinse with water after cleaning.
Contact Person: Cora