|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||20000pcs per month|
|Name:||135 Degree Corner Handrail Saddle||Material:||SS304, SS316, SS316L|
|Surface:||Satin(brushed), Mirror(polished)||Sizes:||Flat Or For 33.7-50.8mm Tubes|
|Shape:||135 Degree||Application:||Handrail Corner Support|
stainless steel rail fittings,
stainless steel balustrade fittings
Stainless Steel Tube Railing Handrails, 135 Degree Corner Handrail Saddle
|582.000||31*31*4mm||flat||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
|582.337||31*31*4mm||for 33.7mm tube||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
|582.381||31*31*4mm||for 38.1mm tube||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
|582.424||31*31*4mm||for 42.4mm tube||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
|582.483||31*31*4mm||for 48.3mm tube||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
|582.508||31*31*4mm||for 50.8mm tube||V2A, V4A||Brushed, polished|
The series are used as top plate for handrail brackets or supports working for Inox stainless steel balustrades,steel and glass balustrades and stainless steel stair handrail. It's 135 degree corner design. They can be flat for square tubes, or in round shape for 33.7mm, 38.1mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm or 50.8mm pipes according to needs. Both AISI304 and AISI316 material are available. The surface coudl be satin or mirror polished according to requirements. Production time needs 30-40days according to final order quantities. Payment term needs T/T30% as deposit, 70% payed according to Bill of Lading.
AISI304: C≤ 0.08, Si≤ 1.00, Mn≤ 2.00, P≤ 0.035, S≤ 0.030, 8.00<Ni<10.00, 18.00<Cr<20.00
AISI316: C ≤0.08, Si≤1.00, Mn ≤2.00, P ≤0.035, S≤0.030, 10.00<Ni<14.00 16.00<Cr<18.00, 2.00<Mo<3.00
AISI316L: C ≤0.03, Si≤1.00, Mn ≤2.00, P ≤0.035, S≤0.030, 10.00<Ni<14.00 16.00<Cr<18.00, 2.00<Mo<3.00
Care of Stainless Steel.
- Use pater or other protective wrapping one the surface of the stainless steel until processing is complete.
- Handle stainless steel with clean gloves or cloths to guard against stains or finger marks.
- Avoid the use of oily rags or greasy cloths when wiping the surface
- If possible, rinse with water after cleaning.
In house testing facilities and innovated process to assure the quality
- CNC centers
- Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM)
- Spectrograph ( Make sure material are respecting the standards)
- Salt Spray Test
- 4 inspection.(material inspection, semi-finished inspection, inspection before packing, warehouse-out inspection)
Contact Person: Cora