|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Item Name:||Satin 90 Degree Welded Elbow||Type:||Welded Elbow|
|Available Size:||33.7, 38.1, 42.4, 48.3, 50.8mm||Material:||AISI304, AISI316|
|Shape:||90 Degree||Usage:||Bluastrade,stair, Terrace|
stainless steel rail fittings,
stainless steel handrail fittings
Satin 90 Degree Welded Elbow for Stainless Steel Outdoor Stair Railings
Whatever stype you would like your railing system to take, Compass can help you with everything you might need. Round or square, witha wooden handrail or a glass balustrade or even fitted with a stainless steel cable system, the possibilities are endless.
With kinds of product lines, Compass could be your one-stop supplier.
- Stainless Steel Railing Systems
- Frameless Glass Railing System(glass spigot,glass standoff, Aluminum U channel)
- Slot tube/ Channel tube system
- Balustrade & Handrail Accessories
- Malleable iron pipe key clamps
- Carbon Steel galvanized parts(kick plate clamps, self-closing gate hinge, splice locks, fixing clips)
- Shower / bathroom fittings
- Laminated tempered glass could be supplied if needed.
|Item NO.||Outer DIA||Tube thickness||Material||Surface|
|316.337||33.7mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|316.381||38.1mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|316.424||42.4mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|316.483||48.3mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|316.508||50.8mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
304 is the basic chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel and has been found suitable for a wide range of applications. It is the most readily available in a variery of prodcut forms. This grade is easy to form and fabricate with excellent resistance to corrosion.
316 offers more corrosion-resistance through the addition of molybdunum. This grade is desirable where the possibility of severe corrosion exists, such as heavy industrial atmospheres and marine environments.
316L isthe low carbon version of 316.
Care of Stainless Steel.
- Use pater or other protective wrapping one the surface of the stainless steel until processing is complete.
- Handle stainless steel with clean gloves or cloths to guard against stains or finger marks.
- Avoid the use of oily rags or greasy cloths when wiping the surface
- If possible, rinse with water after cleaning.
Contact Person: Cora