|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Name:||Inox Handrail 90 Degree Tee Flush Elbow||Shape:||Tee Connector|
|Dimension:||33.7, 38.1, 42.4, 48.3, 50.8mm||Material:||AISI304, AISI316|
|Application:||Indoor & Outdoor Balcony||Function:||Balcony,Safety Fence|
stainless steel handrail fittings,
stainless steel balustrade fittings
Inox Handrail 90 Degree Tee Flush Elbow Used in Stainless Steel Tube Railing
Satin & Mirror finished stainless steel appearance – clean and modern finish.
Easy modification – on-site or self-assembly.
Do it yourself modern ubular DIY handrail design.
No grinding, welded joints or visibal connection points.
Corrosion-resistant and long lasting.
With kinds of product lines, Compass could be your one-stop supplier.
- Stainless Steel Railing Systems
- Frameless Glass Railing System(glass spigot,glass standoff, Aluminum U channel)
- Slot tube/ Channel tube system
- Balustrade & Handrail Accessories
- Malleable iron pipe key clamps
- Carbon Steel galvanized parts(kick plate clamps, self-closing gate hinge, splice locks, fixing clips)
- Shower / bathroom fittings
- Laminated tempered glass could be supplied if needed.
|Item NO.||Outer DIA||Tube thickness||Material||Surface|
|306.337||33.7mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|306.381||38.1mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|306.424||42.4mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|306.483||48.3mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
|306.508||50.8mm||1.5mm, 2mm or customized||AISI304, AISI316||Brushed, Polished|
AISI304: C≤ 0.08, Si≤ 1.00, Mn≤ 2.00, P≤ 0.035, S≤ 0.030, 8.00<Ni<10.00, 18.00<Cr<20.00
AISI316: C ≤0.08, Si≤1.00, Mn ≤2.00, P ≤0.035, S≤0.030, 10.00<Ni<14.00 16.00<Cr<18.00, 2.00<Mo<3.00
AISI316L: C ≤0.03, Si≤1.00, Mn ≤2.00, P ≤0.035, S≤0.030, 10.00<Ni<14.00 16.00<Cr<18.00, 2.00<Mo<3.00
Grade 304 is the most common stainless steel, and can satisfy various demand for adequate performance at an affordable price. It has good corrosion resistance in ad wide variery of enrironments, is a best choice for indoor use.
Grade 316 has a higher level of corrosion resistance. The grade 316 is often referred to as Marine Grade. Typical applications are architectural compontnets where they are exposed to extreme weather and climatic conditions, such as near to the coast, industial sites or around swimming pools.
Care of Stainless Steel.
- Use pater or other protective wrapping one the surface of the stainless steel until processing is complete.
- Handle stainless steel with clean gloves or cloths to guard against stains or finger marks.
- Avoid the use of oily rags or greasy cloths when wiping the surface
- If possible, rinse with water after cleaning.
Contact Person: Cora