|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Product:||Adjutable Glass-Tube Handrail Support||Height:||30-80mm Adjutable|
|Glass Thickness:||6-21mm||Material:||AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L|
|Type:||Adjustable||Usage:||Pipe Support For Glass Balustrade|
stainless steel rail fittings,
stainless steel balustrade fittings
Stainless Steel Glass Balcony Fittings, Adjutable Glass-Tube Handrail Support
This series are widely used in glass balustrde for stairs, staircases, terraces, baconies inetrior and outdoor, for residential and commercial buildings. The quality materials keep them corrosion resistance, anti-rust and eco-friendly in nature.
Our Railing systems allow you to install high quality, sleek railing in a fraction of the time traditional systems require. This means quicker installation, less labor and cost savings. With the use of the system’s bonding agent, it’s no longer necessary to weld connections resulting in a cleaner look. Round system components come in type 304 and 316 stainless steel.
|Item NO.||Top saddle||Base||Rod||Glass||Height|
|539.000||flat||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
|539.337||33.7mm||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
|539.381||38.1mm||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
|539.424||42.4mm||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
|539.483||48.3mm||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
|539.508||50.8mm||50mm||14mm/ 25mm||up to 21.52mm||30 - 80|
1. Material is in SS304 (V2A), SS316 (V4A). SS316L.
2. Surface could be brushed(satin) or polished(mirror) according to requirements.
3. Available top saddle is 33.7mm, 38.1mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm or 50.8mm.
4. The base is in 50mm or customized
5. Both black gaskets and white gaskets are available.
6. Lead time : 35-45days according to order quantity.
7. Packing : Bubble bag per piece, 10pcs in a inner box, 10boxes in a carton, with pallet outside.
8. Delivery term : FOB, CIF, CFR, DDU, DAP.
9. Payment term: T/T30% as deposit, 70% payed according to Bill of Lading.
304 is the basic chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel and has been found suitable for a wide range of applications. It is the most readily available in a variery of prodcut forms. This grade is easy to form and fabricate with excellent resistance to corrosion.
316 offers more corrosion-resistance through the addition of molybdunum. This grade is desirable where the possibility of severe corrosion exists, such as heavy industrial atmospheres and marine environments.
316L is the low carbon version of 316.
Care of Stainless Steel.
- Use pater or other protective wrapping one the surface of the stainless steel until processing is complete.
- Handle stainless steel with clean gloves or cloths to guard against stains or finger marks.
- Avoid the use of oily rags or greasy cloths when wiping the surface
- If possible, rinse with water after cleaning.
Contact Person: Cora