|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-45days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Name:||CNC Turning Machine Parts||Model:||DK Accuracy|
|Machining Tolerance:||±/-0.03mm||Casting Type:||CNC Turning|
|Service:||OEM/ODM||Type:||Other Machining Services|
SS304 CNC Machining Parts,
Tolerance 0.03mm CNC Machining Parts,
AL6061 CNC Machining Parts
304 Stainless Steel CNC Machining Parts, Industrial Equipment Tolerance Is 0.03mm
CNC machining overview
CNC machining is a subtractive manufacturing process that uses computer numerical control (CNC) machines and tools to produce high-quality, precise parts.
It combines the speed of additive manufacturing with the part quality achieved by milling engineering grade plastic and metal parts, thereby enabling custom manufacturers like us to provide customers with more material choices, better part features, and higher Quality, more beautiful parts.
In addition, because the parts produced by CNC machining are comparable to those produced by molding, the process is suitable for both prototype production and production operation.
Welcome to visit our factory!
|Machining Equipment:||3/4/5 Axis CNC machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC milling machine, CNC turning machine, high precision grinding machine, WEDM etc|
|Inspection Equipment:||KEYENCE Image Dimension Measuring System, Projector, CMM, Height Gage, Hardness Tester, Salt Spray Tester, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge etc.|
|Precision:||Min. tolerance can reach 0.005mm|
|Application:||Railway, Auto, Truck, Medical, Machinery, Equipment, Electronic, Electrical, Optical etc|
Aluminum: AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, AL2024, A380 etc
Stainless steel: SS201, 301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS430 etc
Steel: alloy steel/ carbon steel including 4140, 4340, A36, 1020, 1045 etc
Brass: HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H68, H80, H90 etc.
Copper: C11000, C12000, C12000, C17200, C72900, C36000 etc.
Plastic: ABS, PC, POM, Delrin, Nylon, Teflon, PP etc.
Aluminum parts: Anodization, Sandblast, Brushing, Polishing, Chrome Plating etc
Stainless Steel parts: Polishing, Brushing, Passivating, Sandblasting, PVD vacuum plating
Steel: Zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Powder Coating etc
Plastic: Painting, Polishing, Chrome plating, Sandblast, Engraving
Advantages of CNC machining
Compared with other manufacturing methods, CNC machining has many advantages, including:
• Fast turnaround. For CNC machining operations, once the part design is approved and loaded onto the machine, production can begin immediately. This feature allows manufacturers to produce high-quality, accurate parts within a few days.
• Precision and accuracy. Since the CNC machining process is highly automated, the accuracy of individual parts is higher, and the accuracy between batches is higher.
• Versatility and customization. CNC machining is suitable for many types of materials, including metals and plastics, and can be used to create various standard and custom shapes and designs. The parts produced range from simple to highly complex to precise.
• Scalability. This process can be adapted to production runs from small to large. Since CNC operation only requires CAD/CAM files, it is both efficient and economical for prototype and production operations.
CNC machining materials
As mentioned above, CNC machining is suitable for many materials, such as engineering plastics and metals. Some of the most famous and commonly used include:
•aluminum. It is highly praised for its excellent corrosion and temperature resistance and high strength-to-weight ratio.
• HDPE. It has durability, impact resistance and stiffness.
•Low-carbon steel. It has excellent ductility and ductility, making it suitable for a variety of manufacturing methods, including CNC machining and sheet metal processing.
• PVC. It is used because of its chemical resistance, corrosion resistance and flame retardancy.
• Steel alloy. The name includes several different compounds, each with different properties, such as durability and strength.
•stainless steel. It exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and crack resistance, and has a good strength-to-weight ratio.
CNC milling and its advantages
CNC milling is a processing technology that uses rotating multi-point cutting tools to remove material from a blank. Depending on the design and complexity of the part, manufacturers usually rely on 3-axis or 5-axis milling processes.
Similar to most CNC machining processes, CNC milling has faster turnaround time, higher precision and accuracy, and greater versatility and production scalability. It is commonly used to produce fixtures, fixtures, functional prototypes and a small number of production-level components.
General industrial applications
CNC machining has applications throughout the industry. Manufacturers use this process to produce various prototypes and production parts for industrial applications. Typical end products include:
• Electronic Component
• Fixtures and fixtures
Design considerations for CNC machined parts
When designing a CNC machining part, there are several factors to keep in mind, such as:
• The depth and diameter of the hole
•Thread size and type
•General tolerance and part tolerance
Contact Person: Cora