|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-45days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Name:||CNC Turning Machine Parts||Model:||DK Accuracy|
|Machining Tolerance:||±/-0.10mm||Casting Type:||CNC Turning|
|Service:||OEM/ODM||Type:||Other Machining Services|
Workpiece Turning CNC Machining Parts,
5052 Aluminum CNC Machining Parts,
101 Copper CNC Machining Parts
CNC machining turning machining parts
What is CNC turning?
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) turning is a machining process in which the cutting tool (usually a non-rotating tool) moves more or less linearly as the workpiece rotates, thereby describing the spiral tool path. It refers to the automatic processing of materials (such as metal or plastic) using CNC machine tools. It is a complex and detailed method of creating custom parts and assemblies using a lathe. CNC turning is a highly skilled precision engineering process.
|Precision Processing||Turning, CNC Turning, Milling, Grinding, Drilling, Tapping and Machining Center|
|Applied Software||PRO/E, Auto CAD, Solid Works, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE|
|Material||Iron, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel & etc.|
|Tolerance Precision||+/-0.005~0.02mm, can also be customized.|
|Dimension||As per customers' request|
|Part Color||Silver, Red, Blue, Gold, Oliver, Black, White & etc.|
|Quality System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Lead Time||Based on the quantity of order (Usually 10-15 days)|
|Packing||Anti-rust Paper, Small Box and Carton, full consider of practical situation|
|Shipping||By sea, By air, By DHL, UPS, TNT & etc.|
Advantages of CNC machining
CNC machining is a good choice to meet your series of product development needs. The following are some advantages of precision machining:
• Quickly remove large amounts of metal materials
• High precision and repeatability
• Suitable for many different types of substrates
• The number of expandable volumes is from 1 to 100,000
• Low investment in tools and preparation costs
• Fast turnaround
Customized development of mold products, secondary characters + customized mold processing, parts manufacturing, customized processing
What is CNC milling material?
• Aluminum alloy: 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075, etc.
• Copper alloy: 101 copper, 101 copper, 360 brass, 936 copper, etc.
• Plastics: ABS, acetyl, PE, PP, POM, nylon, PMMA, PEEK, PEI, Teflon, etc.
• Stainless steel: 303SS, 304SS, 316SS, 420SS, 17-4, 1.4305, 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4435, etc.
• All aluminum steel: 1018, 4130, 1045, 4140, 42CrMo4, 40NiCrMo7, 21NiCrMo2, etc.
Contact Person: Cora