|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bag + Box + Carton + Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30-40days according to quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Adjustable Tube Mount Handrail Support||Bar:||14mm / 25mm|
|Height:||30-80mm Adjutable||Type:||Tube Mount|
|Base:||Flat Or Round For 33.7-50.8mm Tubes||Packing:||Bag + Inner Box + Carton + Pallet|
stainless steel handrail fittings,
stainless steel balustrade fittings
Adjustable Tube Mount Handrail Support for Stainless Steel Outdoor Railings
|Item NO.||Top saddle||Base||Rod||Height|
|536.000||flat||flat||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
|536.337||33.7mm||for 33.7mm round tube||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
|536.381||38.1mm||for 38.1mm round tube||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
|536.424||42.4mm||for 42.4mm round tube||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
|536.483||48.3mm||for 48.3mm round tube||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
|536.508||50.8mm||for 50.8mm round tube||14mm/ 25mm||30 - 80|
The top saddle and base can work with the same pipes or in different radian for tubes in different diamters
1. Material is in SS304 (V2A) or SS316 (V4A).
2. Surface could be brushed(satin) or polished(mirror) according to requirements.
3. Available top saddle is 33.7mm, 38.1mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm or 50.8mm.
4. The base could be flat or round for 33.7mm, 38.1mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm or 50.8mm.
5. Customized dimensions are welcomed too.
6. Lead time : 35-45days according to order quantity.
7. Packing : Bubble bag per piece, 10pcs in a inner box, 10boxes in a carton, with pallet outside.
8. Delivery term : FOB, CIF, CFR, DDU, DAP.
9. Departure port: Qingdao or according to needs.
10. Payment term: T/T30% as deposit, 70% payed according to Bill of Lading.
This adjutable tube-tube bracket can be used as pipe support in kinds of invironments, AISI304 ones are for interior designs, AISI316 and AISI316L ones are used in exterior designs. They can work well in stairs, staircases, balcony, terrace, ect.
Contact Person: Cora